Want to Protect your Safety? You may need new shocks.
Experts Recommend Changing Your Shocks/Struts every 50,000 miles.* (*Actual mileage may vary depending upon driver ability, vehicle type, and the type of driving and road conditions.)
Brakes Help you Stop. Shocks and Struts Help you Stop SOONER!
A fresh set of shocks and struts can enhance more than just your ride.
Shocks help improve braking and handling under certain driving conditions.
Shocks make vehicles safer and easier to control.
This helps make the road safer for everyone, including you!!
Signs you may need new shocks:
- Poor Steering Response, Stiffness or Noise when Steering
- Fluid Leaks from Shock or Strut Body
- Dented or Damaged Shock or Strut Bodies
- Broken, Damaged, Corroded or Worn Mounts or Bushings.
- Cupped, Uneven Tire Wear
- Vehicle Sways or Leans on Turns or When Lane Changing
- Excessive "Nose Dive" or Instability when Braking
- Excessive Vehicle Bounce after Hitting a Road Bump
- Harsh, Bumpy, or Shaky Vehicle Ride
We also offer FREE estimates by email on our website.
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!
Have a blessed day! :)