Are you thinking of buying your next vehicle on craigslist?
Make sure to to be very careful when looking at vehicles and follow these useful safety tips.
- Take a friend or family member with you to look at the vehicle.
- Take a phone.
- Know the value of the vehicle before you go look at it to make the best offer. You can get the official blue book value of a vehicle based on the vehicle's condition.
- Ask to see all of the paperwork the owner has for the vehicle - title, registration, insurance, and of course, service and repair records.
- Don't trust Carfax, Auto Check or similar vehicle history sites for a complete history of the vehicle. If information is not reported for a vehicle, it will never be listed on these sites.
- Take it for a test drive.
- Let Mastermind Enterprises Auto Repair Shop inspect if before you buy it just in case you missed anything.
Happy Vehicle Shopping!