We finished up the body work on the entire cab and front end of The General! All has been media blasted and coated with epoxy primer after extensive body work. The inside of the cab got a thick coat of heavy duty truck bed liner.
We just finished the custom seat frame today (pictures coming soon). The frame will hold 3 bucket seats. Now we need to find a sleeper cab from an old Peterbuilt and an M105 military trailer for the bed. Next, we are going to rebuild the entire brake system, so we can start driving it more than down the street. The entire drivetrain is getting new fluids and the axles are getting all new seals, too.