Wednesday, August 28, 2013

114 Testimonials & Counting!

This is another one of the great reviews we have received from our great customers. Mastermind Enterprises is happy to serve your auto repair and service needs in Denver. We work hard for our customers and take care of your vehicle as if it were our very own.

Let us show you how easy auto repair can be!
Call us today 303-297-2886!

"I have never written a review for Yelp before, but my experience at Mastermind Enterprises was just to great not to give them a thumbs up.

I took my Kia in to mastermind as I was told by another mechanic that I had a short between the blower motor and the relay. I was expecting to pay $300-$500 to get it fixed. When I was driving over to drop the car off, I hit a bump and the blower came on. When the mechanic called I was told that he weren't sure what the problem was as the problem was hard to diagnosis due to the fact that the blower was working at the moment. He said that he had replaced a connector; he thought that was the problem, but couldn't guarantee it. When I asked about the charge, I was told there would be no charge as he thought he had fixed the problem, but wasn't positive. Wow that really surprised me. An honest mechanic? I would have to say yes. It has now been 4 days and the blower is still working consistently, instead of working sometimes and not others. Although the shop is many miles from my house, I will be taking it to MasterMind from now on. They have even teamed up with Enterprise car rental to give you a great disconnect on a car rental while they fix yours. Honesty, customer service orientated and friendly what more could you ask for?"

- Shari B
Denver, CO
Review on yelp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment