Friday, September 12, 2014

130 Testimonials & Counting!

Great customers are why we do what we do. It's nice to know that we are helping our customers with their auto repair in Denver. We enjoy receiving a new testimonial in our email inbox.


"Thanks for all of your help and patience in answering our questions. It is nice to know we have found a shop that we can trust for any future repairs."

- Bob & Chris Tracy
Avon, CO


We work hard for our customers and take care of your vehicle as if it were ours. We service cars that drive all across Colorado from Ft. Collins to Colorado Springs to Brush to Avon. Our customers come to us because they know at Mastermind Enterprises Auto Care they will get honesty, respect, an accurate diagnosis and repairs at good prices.

Let us show you how easy auto repair can be in Denver!
Call us today 303-297-2886!

Thank you to all of our amazing customers!  

1 comment:

  1. My brother recently wrecked my car yesterday. I don't know if his insurance covers it, or if mine does. Either way, I need it fixed. Should I have it into the auto shop before or after I hear from the insurance agency? http://www.johnsautomotiveservice.com

    ReplyDelete