Friday, December 12, 2014

136 Testimonials & Counting!

We're so thankful for our amazing customers!! We are so blessed to serve such great people in Denver! We do things differently than most auto repair shops in Denver. When you come get your car serviced at our shop, you're part of the family. We will take the time to explain all of your questions - even after your repair or service is done. We enjoy reading the great reviews you write about us. Thank you for letting us take care of our your vehicles!


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
"Mastermind Enterprises saved me over $700 dollars!! I got a quote from one company who couldn't get my car done until next week so I called other places and came across these guys. They not only were able to diagnose the problem the day I called but had my car fixed, running and ready for me to pick up all before they closed that evening. They also have a great towing company that has very affordable flat rates.

The customer service was awesome and they were very knowledgeable; showed me exactly what was wrong and explained what happened in a way that I, a non-car/mechanical person at all, was able to understand. I would highly recommend Mastermind to all of my friends!"

- Hallie Rogers
Denver, CO


We work hard for our customers and take care of your vehicle as if it were ours. We service cars that drive all across Colorado from Ft. Collins to Colorado Springs to Brush to Avon. Our customers come to us because they know at Mastermind Enterprises Auto Care they will get honesty, respect, an accurate diagnosis and repairs at good prices.

Call us today 303-297-2886!

Thank you to all of our amazing customers!  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for Mastermind enterprises for treating Car repair Worcester Park as part of own and made service differently than most auto repair shops in Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations, 136 testimonials is really quite a lot. Having good references really helps a business out so much. I would never hire someone to fix my car without doing my research in advance. I wish you the best of luck in the future. http://www.tregsmithsautos.com.au

    ReplyDelete