Monday, January 9, 2012

79 Customer Testimonials & Counting!

Jamie ‎ - Jan 8, 2012
Honest, compassionate, fair, and kind. Norm and Heidi talk to you like a person, not a checkbook. Norm is incredibly skilled and well worth every cent. He has resurrected my car **twice**, each time he was readily willing and available to explain my options and what had gone wrong. The second sudden death of my car came from a faulty component. No fault of mine or the shops. The maker of the part wanted me to pay upfront to fix the vehicle and then file an assurance claim with them. Norm stood by his work and took the claim to the manufacturer himself! No, really. He took the claim to the manufacturers. I can't recommend them enough. 

Thank you very much for your kind words, Jamie! It's good friends and customers like you that help make our work enjoyable!

Read more auto repair customer testimonials for Mastermind Enterprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment