Friday, January 13, 2012

80 Customer Testimonials & Counting!

Alexander ‎ - Jan 10, 2012
A huge THANK YOU to Norm & Heidi!!! I've needed some work done on my Honda Accord and I am fearful of taking it to a dealership. I found Mastermind and am glad I did! They are HONEST, STRAIGHT FORWARD, UNDERSTANDING, EASY TO WORK WITH, and TRUSTING. I had a list of issues with my car. Norm helped me to prioritize them. He worked within my budget to make sure that all my vehicles issues were resolved. They're not out to scam you out of your hard earned money. They do understand the value of a dollar and for that I am grateful for. 

Thank you very much for your kind words, Alexander! It's good friends and customers like you that help make our work enjoyable!

Read more auto repair customer testimonials for Mastermind Enterprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment