Tuesday, May 6, 2014

127 Customer Testimonials & Counting!



"Great place! I had an old car that started acting weird after the Colorado flood. When I took my car in, Heidi and Norm were awesome...Thanks for the wonderful experience, and I will be back for all of my car care needs. You're Awesome!" ~ Mary Liekhus

"...They were keen in locating the problem and gave us a good price for fixing it. This is a family owned business and you can certainly notice that because they care about how they perform their work and how they treat their clients. I will definitely recommend them!"~ Carlos Díaz

We are grateful to each of our awesome customers all across the Denver, Colorado metro area from Denver to Ft. Collins to Vail to Colorado Springs and Wyoming. Thank you for your continued support of our family auto repair shop in Denver! It's good friends and customers like you that help make our work enjoyable! We appreciate your automotive business!

Call us today for help with your car care needs - 
303-297-2886.

No comments:

Post a Comment